Philosophy of our preschool:
- We accompany children on their life journey. A teacher is just a guide who enables them to develop naturally in their own speed. Children only accept activities which are offered to them.
- We trust in children, their ability to learn and their cognitive and social development, more than in mechanical learning and thinking. We develop their learning abilities through showing them that learning process is pleasant and showing them how to learn.
- We do not focus so much on drill and group mechanisms, but rather build children's inner motivation in the area of talents, but also in the area of learning. We hope that the overall result will be a free, creative person.
- We develop their self-confidence through focusing on what is good in children and we praise them a lot. We are positive in our relationships to children.
- Children are led to cooperating with and helping one another in weaker and stronger areas of their activities; cooperation is a process, building a team is a process and copying and imitating is a natural step of the process.
- We apply natural way of learning, both sensory and experiential (drama education).
- The overall atmosphere of our preschool is based on decency, courtesy and mutual respect between a child and a teacher, a school and a family.